25 Years. Two Provinces. Eleven States. Three Countries.
Configurable. Powerful. Dynamic. Sustain eCourt is a completely Web-based case processing system, developed from over 25 years of delivering successful case management systems to large and small courts and justice agencies in two provinces, eleven states and three countries. Owned by the Daily Journal Corporation, a legal industry leader since 1888, Sustain eCourt uses the latest in Web technology for the flexibility and scalability you need in today’s dynamic justice environment.
Configurable Flexible Web Design – All Courts/Justice Agencies and All Case Types
eCourt is ideal for all courts/Justice Agencies and all case types because its screens, data elements, business rules, work queues, searches, alerts, etc., are user-friendly and highly configurable. The system is readily adapted by your personnel – we deliver a complete system, train you to use it, and give you all the tools and support so you can rapidly adapt with the future.
Powerful Workflow and Business Rule Engines Process Your Cases
eCourt’s configurable workflow and business rule engines automate and streamline your processes, transforming tedious manual tasks so your staff can focus on serving your community. eCourt’s overall UI and database configurability, combined with Workflow, allows the system to easily accommodate different approaches to solving problems. No longer will you fear changes in legislation, rules and processes – you now have the means to quickly adapt.
With eCourt you get:
- Rich Features for rapid data access and file review. Case initiation forms that tailor to your needs. Calendaring that is intuitive for viewing, rescheduling, canceling and reassigning cases. Dashboards, alerts, searches and reports that give you the latest information.
- Configurable workflow and Notification system to automate routine tasks and work queues which notify you when something needs your attention. Supervisory dashboards to actively manage and report the health of your processes.
- eCourtPublic which includes eFiling for registered users and public view for secure, 24x7 service to your community.
- Real time courtroom case processing for seamless storage of courtroom decisions and instant production of orders and invoices.
- Fully integrated document management to produce and attach notices and orders, scan exhibits, and give judges access to case files from anywhere.
- Customizable time standards to track and report deadlines, including 'pending' and 'expired' alerts, integrated with workflow to trigger predefined sequential processes.
- Much more - contact David Smith at (303) 570-3387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.